Let's Hoop for Lent!

Hooping Mummy has come about from the desire to start *doing* something for Lent instead of giving something up! This year I shall be hooping my way through a different tune every day for 40 days ~ Please feel free to come and join in or make your own hooping videos and send them to me to upload: amy@greaves-net.net

Thursday 10 March 2011

Day Three ~ Baby Got Back

Day Three is here and I'm uploading this one very late at night (or early in the morning!) because I won't have time tomorrow... Daisy and I will be getting up bright and early to go and decorate bunting for Fair Trade Fortnight. Nb. This one is a request from the lovely Ben Harris (thanks Ben) and is probably the most provocative you'll get from me - I'm a *mother* now!!! ps. NO babies were present during the filming of today's clip ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment