Let's Hoop for Lent!

Hooping Mummy has come about from the desire to start *doing* something for Lent instead of giving something up! This year I shall be hooping my way through a different tune every day for 40 days ~ Please feel free to come and join in or make your own hooping videos and send them to me to upload: amy@greaves-net.net

Saturday 12 March 2011

Day Four ~ Say a Little Prayer

Day Four and yay it's the weekend everybody! We didn't have such a good night - my poor boh (beloved other half) has a stinking cold and Daisy decided to wake up every couple of hours so that meant no sleep for me either. Never mind, we'll catch up :) Keep those song requests coming, I've got another 30-something days to fill. Today's kitchen hooping is a little more mellow as it doesn't seem appropriate to do anything too silly after what has happened in Japan. My thoughts go out to all of you with family and friends living out there x x

No comments:

Post a Comment