Let's Hoop for Lent!

Hooping Mummy has come about from the desire to start *doing* something for Lent instead of giving something up! This year I shall be hooping my way through a different tune every day for 40 days ~ Please feel free to come and join in or make your own hooping videos and send them to me to upload: amy@greaves-net.net

Thursday 17 March 2011

Day Nine ~ The Bare Necessities

It's Day 9 of Lent already! How is everyone else getting on? Have any of you chocolate lovers cracked yet and devoured a pack of chocolate biccies in one sitting? Let me know how you're getting on. I'm really enjoying my hooping everyday and it's been great getting all your comments and messages ~ keep them coming :-) x x x ps. This one is for Huw Bramhall *Happy Birthday Huw*

No comments:

Post a Comment