Let's Hoop for Lent!

Hooping Mummy has come about from the desire to start *doing* something for Lent instead of giving something up! This year I shall be hooping my way through a different tune every day for 40 days ~ Please feel free to come and join in or make your own hooping videos and send them to me to upload: amy@greaves-net.net

Sunday 10 April 2011

Days Thirty-Two & Thirty-Three ~ Jump!!


This was sooo much fun and really really difficult (as you can tell by the number of times I dropped my hoop!!) Sorry for the awful editing but I had to make the video shorter so I could upload it :-) I hope you've all been enjoying yourselves in the sunshine ~ it has been absolutely *blooming gorgeous* here in Mid-Wales and after some fun at Builth Wells Sports Centre we spent the afternoon hooping in the garden with the crazy Zammit family...video to follow!! x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment