Let's Hoop for Lent!

Hooping Mummy has come about from the desire to start *doing* something for Lent instead of giving something up! This year I shall be hooping my way through a different tune every day for 40 days ~ Please feel free to come and join in or make your own hooping videos and send them to me to upload: amy@greaves-net.net

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Day Twenty-Eight ~ Brown Eyed Girl


There's nothing like a bit of Van Morrison to make you tap your foot! Thank you to everybody who is following my hooping videos ~ I hope you're still enjoying them. I'm so happy it's inspiring lots of you to take up hula-hooping!!  xxx

**NEWS FLASH**
I'm starting to make hoops and have a range of colours/sizes/sparkly tapes for you to choose from so get in touch via facebook if you're interested and I'll make to order :-) Hoops will range from £12-£15 depending on size/colour (plus P&P if you need it posting). Here's some pics of hoops I've made....





No comments:

Post a Comment