Let's Hoop for Lent!

Hooping Mummy has come about from the desire to start *doing* something for Lent instead of giving something up! This year I shall be hooping my way through a different tune every day for 40 days ~ Please feel free to come and join in or make your own hooping videos and send them to me to upload: amy@greaves-net.net

Friday 8 April 2011

Day Thirty-One ~ Let's Get It On


Oh what a beautiful day it's been here in Mid-Wales!! Daisy and I have been out most of the day enjoying the sunshine but poor little mite is teething and is very restless this evening :-( I'm sorry she's not in this video Katie but she's fast asleep in the other room with her Daddy! I can't believe it's Day 31 already, I'm going to miss my daily hooping when Lent is over. I've uploaded so many videos that BT are emailing me and telling me that I'm nearing the upper limit of our 'fair usage' broadband package!! Oopsy Daisy x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment